Thursday, February 13, 2014

"Oh the Weather Outside is Weather"

Another snow day, another day off school! I think I have lost count at this point. Although it stinks that school is taking days away from the summer, and Joe and I both don't get paid when we're off... I love being stuck home with my family! We get to relax, play with the baby, and take much needed nap shifts! 

Our pieced together snow outfit for the baby since he doesn't have a snow suit. 


Love my son more than anything in this world


Daddy son love

My two boys 

"Hey Mom what is this cold white chair you stuck me in?"

"Ah I hate it mom, my butt is wet! Stop taking pictures and get me the heck out of here!" 

"I give up"

"Look how tall I am Mommy! "
 **Blog updating--I am in the process of making a new tab for the top of my blog. I am currently writing a section about what to do if you find out your baby has Down syndrome. Keep your eyes out for that in the next few days, and if you know anyone that just found out their baby has Down syndrome you can refer them to that section of my blog.

**Basket update--I created a GoFundMe account where people can donate to help get Beautiful Beginnings to a non-profit status. I am also starting a Facebook page for Beautiful Beginnings to post updates and the GoFundMe account. It will probably be up and running this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful family. Our little guy,Owain,was born Dec 11/13 with Down syndrome. We are so lucky to have Owain in our lives. He has taught us so much in his short little life, the most important, unconditional love. I feel very fortunate to have found your blog, someone I can relate to. I look forward to watching Anthony grow up. All the best, Melanie Jones-Cook

    ReplyDelete