Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Seven Months Old



Date: 2/25/2014

Age: 7 Months

Weight: 18 lbs 4 oz

Height: 28 inches

Head Circ.: 41 cm

Eating: He eats 2-3 oz milk mixed with equal parts oatmeal cereal every 2-3 hours. He also eats sweet potatoes, pears, bananas and peaches

Sleep: He starts his night-time feeding at 8:30 and goes to bed right after that. He usually wakes up  anywhere from 5:30 to 6:30 am.

Likes: His feet, playing, riding in his toy car, yelling, trying new foods

Dislikes: teething, sleeping on his back, being cooped up in the cold weather


Milestones: Grabbing his feet, sitting with almost no wobbling, standing up with assistance to play with toys, his first “inch-worm” movement




Yesterday my baby turned seven months old! It is hard to believe that he is closer to being a year old than he is to being my newborn baby. Where is the time going? I think this has to be my favorite age so far. He has developed quite the little personality, and is so much fun to play with! I do miss him being a little tiny peanut, and also hate to think of the day when he wont need my help as much anymore. So, I will try to just enjoy the age he is now, because he is so stinking adorable! I hope he doesn't grow up too fast! 

















___________________________________________________________________
* I am way too tired to write captions for all of these pictures tonight. I will think of them tomorrow! For now... I want to see what captions you can all come up with for this picture below. Write your funny caption in the comment section for this post. Have fun! I will pick the best one for a caption when I write them in tomorrow :) 


1 comment:

  1. He really is such a cutie and such a rockstar...crossing off all those milestones. My little guy just turned 9 months and you're right...it's crazy how he so much closer to being a "big boy" than he is to being my little baby. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete