Wednesday, June 25, 2014

11 months old

I have been very absent from the blogging world for a while... so much has been going on. Lets see... there was Father's Day, Anthony getting braces, play dates, fun times being home with baby, Beautiful Beginnings getting into 5 hospitals and being delivered to two babies already, getting ready for ESY next week, transitioning to only pumping one time a day and introducing formula to Anthony... and probably even more that I am missing. But, all that is going to have to stay on pause for a little because baby man turned 11 months old today!!




Date: 6/25/2014

Age: 11 Months

Weight: 19 lbs   8 oz

Height:   29 3/4 inches

Head Circ.:  43.81  cm

Eating: He eats every 2 hours. He alternates eating food and drinking milk with each feeding. He drinks 4-6oz of milk/formula with cereal. He eats a variety of puree baby food, along with small pieces of “Puffs” and “yogurt melts”.

Sleep: He starts his night-time feeding around 7:00-8:00 pm, and goes to bed right after that. He usually wakes up around 5:30-6:00 am.  

Likes: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Animals, Music, Puffs and yogurt melts, reading books and helping to flip the pages, walking around with help

Dislikes: tummy-time, when Mommy and/or Daddy leave


Milestones: getting to a seated position from stomach, walking/standing with braces, trying to feed himself with his spoon, saying “Da-da” to Joe


"Who is 11 months old today?"- "Meee! I am Mommy!"

"Um... I think it's only fair if you make the owl answer a question too, Mom. I shouldn't have to do all the work. "
 
"Hey Mom, I have a good idea, ask him how old he is too!"
 

"aahem... Owl don't be rude. Answer my Mommy"

"I'm eighty-thirty-sevendy..."

"Ahaaaahahahaha I got you mom! Owls can't talk! It was me who said that.. I crack myself up!"



He looks so big standing there against the wall! 

Had to show you a close up of that same picture.. I think it might be a favorite. Messy hair, scratched face, and all!




No comments:

Post a Comment