Thursday, September 26, 2013

Two Months

I honestly can't wrap my head around the fact that my little monkey is two months old! We had his check-up today and it was our first "outing" just the two of us :). I wish I didn't pick today to be the first time I took him out alone because it was a hard morning for us! The car ride was easy, I put in a new mirror, and he loved looking at himself (too cute!). The start to the doctor visit was easy too, until they told me that he had to get 4 shots and one immunization orally. I think it was harder for me to watch him scream as they put two shots in each leg. I'll admit... I cried like a little baby myself. I just didn't like seeing my little man in pain. He forgot all about it a few minutes after it was over, so that's good. He was just a very sleepy boy all day. I think I will make daddy take him next time he has to get shots :) !
making silly faces at himself in the new car mirror :)

A happy baby... little does he know he is about to get his shots and won't be happy for long :(

Age: 2 Months
Date: 9/25/2013
Weight: 10 lbs 10 oz
Height: 23 ¼ inches
Head Circ.: 37 cm

Eating: He eats 3-4 oz every 2-3 hours

Sleep: He slept through the night a few times, but usually wakes up every 3 hours.

Likes: snuggling, walks, baths, car rides, his monkey swing, tummy-time, daddy’s funny songs

Dislikes: the dark, and daddy’s “scary” voice, the aspirator, hiccups, and burping!


Milestones: Starting to smile more, trying to suck his thumb, lifts his head up and tries to look around, can roll onto back when on his stomach, tracks with his eyes (he notices his mobile and toys now!)

Such a big boy




Tired from all of the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment