Friday, December 13, 2013

He Did It!

I have been working so hard with Anthony on rolling over, and yesterday he decided it was time to do it all on his own! Before that, he was getting the hang of it but still needed a little "push" to get the roll started. Last night he was kicking his feet up in the air and I just knew he was finally going to try it by himself. I caught the tail end of him rolling over on my phone. It was such an amazing moment, I couldn't help but cry. This little boy works so hard and he accomplishes so much every day. He is so strong, and I know that there is no stopping what he can do! My little boy is growing up right before my eyes.


Go Anthony! 

Watch the video of him practicing rolling for a few days, and then the clip of him finally getting it at the end! I am so incredibly proud of my son! 

No comments:

Post a Comment