Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What a wonderful year it has been

Wow. Today is the end of 2013. It is hard to wrap my head around just how much my life has changed in one year. I have been through some pretty hard times, and have had to make big life adjustments, and some amazing times filled with happy moments that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Personally, I think that I have done a complete 360 this year, in the best way possible. My life is no longer about my needs, and what I want.... it is all about putting Anthony and my family first. I could never have predicted how much being a mother truly changes you. The love I have for that little man is more than anything I can put into words.

This year my relationship with my husband has completely changed too. We have been put through so many tests and they most certainly have not been easy. But, it seems that no matter what life throws at us, we come out a long stronger having gone through it together. I look at him in a whole new light as a father, he is amazing and I am so thankful that he is in my life.

I wouldn't change anything that happened this past year, whether it be bad or good... because it got us to where we are today. It's our story, our amazing life-changing year, our family... and I love it! And, I am so thankful for all of the support and love that this year has brought.

Actually, I retract that previous statement... I would change something. I wish I could just go back to some of those moments where I was at my lowest, and tell myself that it is all going to be a whole lot more amazing than I could ever imagine. That this year would be the absolute best year of my life.

I hope everyone is able to take a moment to reflect on their past year tonight, and remember everything that got you to where you are today. Happy New Year!! I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for the Mango family :)




Happy New Year! Love Anthony :)

No comments:

Post a Comment